OTHL has a vacancy

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
ParkBench
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

OTHL has a vacancy

Post by ParkBench »

The OTHL is taking applications to fill a vacancy we have in PHO. (plus build a waiting list for future turn over.)

league site - othl.org

Good group of GMs, many that have been in the league since its birth, but enough newer blood to keep things interesting.
Teams are not so entrenched, that trading is impossible. GM knowledge is high, but favoring home team players over trying to win, is low.

30 teams, NHL re-rate
Human Player/Coach Agents with real life contracts as a guidelines
live prospect draft each summer
basic to understand but thorough set of league rules

Activity a must - set line ups, load lines, trade talks, post articles, participate in forum discussions, email and instant messenger chat.

if you're new to Sim don't pass us by. Some very friendly GMs will help you, and not try and rob you blind.

drop me a PM for more info, or stop on by the web site.
-parkbench
OTHL Colorado Avalanche / BOD member
Last edited by ParkBench on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-JWB
ParkBench

Re: OTHL has a vacancy

Post by ParkBench »

That 1 GM position has been filled, but another veteran GM has decided to step down.

1 Team is now available... and there may be a trim down cutting some inactives soon. step on up this is a really good group of GMS.
-JWB
ParkBench

Post by ParkBench »

Last edited by ParkBench on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-JWB
Fan of the Game

Post by Fan of the Game »

PM Sent
Cirillo

Post by Cirillo »

Hey,

Im new to STHS, but have been doing fhl for the longest time. A gm told me about sths leagues and all the added bonuses to them

So as a result i was checking for a league and stumbled on yours and must say im really impressed. It sa league id like to join and get involved with

My Name is frank and i have been around sim leagues for about 5 years now. My email is [email protected] and i would love to join the league when an opening does come up .. please email me back and let me know the procedure or anything else i need to do in order to aquire a team.

Thanks,
Frank