Problems Setting Lines in Playoffs

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Violent Ed
The Crazy / Le Fou

Problems Setting Lines in Playoffs

Post by Violent Ed »

This is a direct quote from one of my GM's in regards to setting lines for farm playoffs.

"Alright I got into the Roster part - at the top it says "Next Day Information Unavailable"
on the right hand side in black is "Partial Auto Made Roster" and "Auto Made Roster" (not a good idea to use either as it does the tons of players moving between the farm and pro teams. All of the other buttons are greyed out and aren't usable.

I did move D Niclas Andersen into the lineup as he had been injured for the last couple games.

Moving to the lines for the pro team - Copy Lines & Copy All Lines are both greyed out. I hit Auto Made Lines.

Copy All Lines doesn't work because it wants to for 10 games.

Copy Lines asks how many days you wish to copy it for. However it doesn't retain the roster change. It looks like I will just have to send after every game."

This seems to be a problem with team that have farm teams int he playoffs but pro team not.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Problems Setting Lines in Playoffs

Post by SimonT »

Ah. The problem is that Roster windows only check for Next Day for Pro. I'll fix it for next build.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français