Problem sending lines 0.9.6

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Giftech
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Problem sending lines 0.9.6

Post by Giftech »

I make my lines and it says roster complete for both pro and farm, seems like no issues at all. But they aren't getting loaded most of the time for the sims. The guy who runs the league says he loads my lines with no issues...so is there something I am doing wrong or missing? Or is this just something the guy running it is not doing? I mean about 25% of the time my lines actually work
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Problem sending lines 0.9.6

Post by SimonT »

Did you take a look at the transaction log for more information.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Violent Ed
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Violent Ed »

Without knowing more, I would say you may not be hitting the "COPY ALL ROSTERS" button on the roster screen. If you fail to do this, then set your lines, even if you hit "COPY ALL LINES" the rosters past day 1 will be empty thereby making your lines past day 1 invalid.
Giftech

Post by Giftech »

I can't be 100% as I am just a GM in a league run by someone else. He was telling us this is an issue with the client, I thought I'd come on here and see if anyone else is having the same problem. It appears this is a problem unique to our league and I think there is something going wrong elsewhere. I make my roster moves so the roster is complete, then copy all...and I do the same with my pro and farm rosters...everything appears to be working. The last sim we did it looked like my pro lines worked but my farm lines were auto'd. Like I said, I can't be 100% cause I'm not the one loading the lines and doing the sim but it seems like this is something going wrong while simming and not with the GM client
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

SimonT wrote:Did you take a look at the transaction log for more information.
I'm coming again with this question. If your commish activate the Print Line Error in Transaction Log, you'll have all the information you need to find out what wrong. Also, in the transaction page, it'll show if your commish load your lines or not.
-SimonT
Giftech

Post by Giftech »

it says "Successfully loaded Oilers lines done with STHS Client - 0.9.6.0"
then 4 seconds after it says "Auto Roster Partial Function has been run for Oilers"

If my lines were all good and loaded fine why would it do a partial auto?
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Ask your commish to activate the Print Line Error in Transaction Log and you'll see what cause your lines to auto-roster.
-SimonT