Captain and Assistant

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
ICHL Commish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Captain and Assistant

Post by ICHL Commish »

The manual suggests you can create a captain and assistants. What does this do? Is there any benefit to this action? Increase in EX or LD?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Captain and Assistant

Post by SimonT »

Answer : What does a captain and assistants benefit in real life?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
ICHL Commish

Post by ICHL Commish »

Good point, though I do think there *may* be an argument that they step up a bit more form a LD point of view, esp in bad streaks and late in games.

Very debatable, I agree.
starfrit
The SuperStar

Post by starfrit »

If I understand this, it doesn't serve anything to name a player captain if he has 99 of LD, since it cannot be over 99, so it's best to name a player with less LD so his rating can be higher ? This doesn't make any sence. The captaincy isn't given to a player to boos his leadership in the dressing room !
Martin poitras
STHS Beta Testers
Commissaire AHSQ, DG San Jose
http://www.ahsq.ca
http://www.goaliesarchive.com
jwr38

Post by jwr38 »

from what i see what Simon is saying is that it does what real captains etc do. So players that aren't playing well the leadership ability can help out the team improve. Having poor captains can lead to a weak team. Is this right? So I can set my best leaders to the captains.

Lots of leadership on a team can stop teams going into a free fall when they start losing. am I going in the right direction?
amn22492
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by amn22492 »

jwr38 wrote:from what i see what Simon is saying is that it does what real captains etc do. So players that aren't playing well the leadership ability can help out the team improve. Having poor captains can lead to a weak team. Is this right? So I can set my best leaders to the captains.

Lots of leadership on a team can stop teams going into a free fall when they start losing. am I going in the right direction?
from my experiences in leagues, (sim and real) yes.