Coach Hire

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
WSHLGM
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Coach Hire

Post by WSHLGM »

I am having issues with coaches remaining on teams. It seems like each time I try and sim a new team --farm or pro-- is without a coach, which stops me from simming. The problem therein lies in the fact that when I try and hire a coach to the team, it says the usual stuff "do you want to hire x for x?" and I say OK.. yet the coach does not appear on the team; it remains blank.

Anyone else having this issue? Sorry if it has already been taken care of.. I took a quick look at the solved bugs topic but couldn't see anything relating to this issue.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Coach Hire

Post by SimonT »

Are you running with 0.9.6?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Violent Ed
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Violent Ed »

I noticed this same thing. I think you have to have all PRO teams with a coach BEFORE you can hire FARM coaches. At least that solved it for me. Try that. Make sure the PRO teams have coaches then assign to the FARM teams.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Note : When you hire a Pro Coach, you can hire a Farm Coach from OTHERS teams. If you do that, the other team need to replace their farm coaches.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français