"MO" drop difference in trades

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Skyward Hockey
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

"MO" drop difference in trades

Post by Skyward Hockey »

I've always wondered what the determining factor was in MO dropping when a player is traded. I wonder - why does it drop less for some players than it does for others? Is it the size of the deal? Do the players have some sort of random determination planted in that bases how much they drop when dealt? I noticed a player on my team (Alex Burrows) only dropped from 50 to 49 after I acquired him, whereas Andrei Markov went from 50 to 40 after I nabbed him in a deal.

Any help would be appreciated. Not really a problem or anything, just fascinated as to what determines this.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: "MO" drop difference in trades

Post by SimonT »

Players happy with a team (Normal or High Morale) will be unhappy when being trade and lost MO.
Players unhappy with a team (Low Morale) will be happy when being trade and gain MO.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
Skyward Hockey
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Skyward Hockey »

Right, but this is during our offseason, our first offseason in Skyward Hockey anyway, and all of the players' MO are 50. Team's MO are all 50 too, so why would one player drop to 49 and another to 40 after one deal per player? Not really a biggie - just sort of wondering.
QSHL
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by QSHL »

SimonT wrote:Players happy with a team (Normal or High Morale) will be unhappy when being trade and lost MO.
Players unhappy with a team (Low Morale) will be happy when being trade and gain MO.
Is this right in V.2.0 or only in V2.1 ?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

It's not part of engine. It's part of the STHS since day #1.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français