Salary Cap View

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
lbernier
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Salary Cap View

Post by lbernier »

I have the following setting on my sim:

Fiannces Off for Pro and Farm
Cap hit: Fixed Value +Bank account

What I am doing is have a soft cap and then give gms bonus cap hit for example writing 10 Press releases in a season of at least 400 words.

So this is working fine how it is, but there is no way I can output a page that shows how close they are to the cap or what. I need to know if there is something I am missing or can do to show this. I know I could do it manually but that would be a pain as one player gets moved up or down or a trade happens it needs to be updated so that is every night and that is just WAY too much work. Is there a page or a different way I can do this so I am able to use a soft cap?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Salary Cap View

Post by SimonT »

Sadly, there is no way around that. First, the finance output is not design for this and anyway, you would get 0$ all over the place. You can get the same information in the STHS Client, on the finance team window.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
lbernier
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by lbernier »

then i put it as a suggestion then for the future to make it so you can put in a soft cap for teams :P set each teams individual cap
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

You can check the information in the Team Finance Windows.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
Skyward Hockey
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Skyward Hockey »

Or you could do the work needed. I'm surprised how many commishes there are that try to avoid doing the things that would only cultivate their leagues - or, ask Simon to do the work for them. Guess that makes ours a little more unique then I thought.

;)