Default season ticket %

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Str_QNHL
The Addict / Le Drogué

Default season ticket %

Post by Str_QNHL »

es-ce possible que changer le nombre de % par defaut en cour de saison ne change pas le resultat ?

je sais que logiquement les tickets ont deja ete vendu donc sa ne devrais pas changer
mais je pense que sa devrais etre modifier pour que le resultat change meme si on change en cour
de saison.

presentement j'ai commencer ma saison avec 40% de billet vendu.
et la si un DG place ces ticket au max permis, meme a 40% remplis
il va terminer avec la saison avec des profits enormes !!!!
http://qnhl.net
HOFHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Default season ticket %

Post by HOFHL »

i want to second that problem...the system as it works now has nothing to do with season tickets. I had GMs maxing the ticket prices and so making six times the money with 40% attendance compared to GMs looking to fill their arena.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

1) Nothing stop you from going in Team Finance for each team and changing the value in the season.
2) The command "Reset Team Season Ticket Percentage" will reset all team Season Ticket to the League Default Seaston Ticket % (Option 3 Tab in the League Option)
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
Str_QNHL
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Str_QNHL »

2) The command "Reset Team Season Ticket Percentage" will reset all team Season Ticket to the League Default Seaston Ticket % (Option 3 Tab in the League Option)

that might work..
I think that working to get a full arena is way more important then maxing out the ticket price,
make 300,000,000$ in profit for 1 year while only filling your arena at 40%

thanks for the info :)
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by ynohtna »

hahaa I had a GM do that to me earlier this season.

I've been meaning to have a suggestion that season ticket price be set with the season ticket % so that game day ticket prices don't affect this amount for example. Like you can have teams guaranteed 40% attendance and 1mil or something. But it's not really that important.

What I did to counteract anyone trying to game the season tickets holders, is set all teams season ticket % to 0. No way they can use insane ticket price to make ridiculous money now!

But I'd like to see in the future something about fixed season ticket % and pricing so that I can use it as award for well performing teams to have guaranteed fan base or something.
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
Str_QNHL
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Str_QNHL »

I dont think its fair to any team to have more season tickets sold than another team.
yes in NHL, Montreal has more tickets sold then Phoenix but in fairness to all GM's
in the SIMULATED league I think its just fair to have all teams equal.
so equal at 40%, 20% or 0% all are equal so I guess going with 0% is a good way to go.
just have teams figure out a good ticket price to try and fill
the arena as much as possible