Active, Experienced, Knowledgeable GM Looking for League

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Eb0la11
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Active, Experienced, Knowledgeable GM Looking for League

Post by Eb0la11 »

Hello,

I am looking for a new league to join. I would like to be involved in one that is just beginning and will be going through its inaugural draft.

I am only interested in leagues that are designed to mirror the NHL. Ie 30 teams, free agency, entry draft, salary cap are key elements that need to be present for a competitive league, in my opinion.

I have been involved in leagues like STHS for a long time and just looking for a new start. I also have a co-GM that would likely be joining my efforts, or start his own team.
Eb0la11
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Active, Experienced, Knowledgeable GM Looking for League

Post by Eb0la11 »

I am also interested in starting our own league for cash. Would need at least one more individual who could perform the summing regularly. I have a co commissioner ready to share the workload amongst the three of us as well as a lot of the rules drawn up and a lot of the leg work done. Message me if interested in starting a new 30 team league that essentially will mirror the NHL as best as possible.