Get a translator

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
brhlbryce
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Get a translator

Post by brhlbryce »

Hey I know french people have to put up with it all the time, where they can't understand a thread because it's all in english......Well thats definetely not the case here.

You have a great product, but having one (or a bunch) of people to translate threads would be a huge asset and would probably see an increase in sales if us non bi-lingual english people could understand half the things being discussed.

It looks like an amazing product, but I can't understand 3/4 of the stuff discussed on here.
Bryce Shuck
BRHL Hockey

BRHL since 2001 brhlhockey.com/brhl
BRHL2 Cash League brhlhockey.com/brhl2.html
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Kev
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kev »

Bryce have a point here... We have to encourage users to write in both language if they are capable to do it.

However, i do believe it's not necessary to get some officials translators. If french users make the effort to write in both language, there should be no problem for english ppl.

Meanwhile, English users would have to make the supreme effort to learn a bit of french and translate their post WITHOUT using some crap like online translators.

Effort is the keyword here. Most of the French users (90%) can translate their post if they want...

Faisons seulement un effort pour nos amis les anglo :)
Last edited by Kev on Sat May 20, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin Belleau
STHS support team / Équipe de support STHS

Président de la LAHSQ
Ancien président de la LVHQ, 2002 - 2007
saku
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by saku »

I will do a effort to translate all my post in both language post just for you loll!! :wink:
Commissaires de la LNHSQ
http://lnhsq.ln.funpic.org
benderkyle
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by benderkyle »

I know french.... at least i thought I did until i started reading these threads :?

Would be nice to be able to read in english, I will make efforts to post in french as well.
ISHL Commissioner
starfrit
The SuperStar

Post by starfrit »

Personellement, j'essai de toujours traduire mes messages, et oui, c'est vrai que 90% des usagers francophones parlent également anglais, le contraire est par contre une toute autre réalité.

Ce qui est important ici, c,est le succès du simulateur. Et pour y parvenir, les usagers anglophones doivent comprendre de quoi on parle ici.

Alors essayons de faire un effort !

------------------------------------------------------

I always try to translate my posts, and yes it's true, most french speaking people here can write in english as well and the opposite isn't the same by far.

What's important here is the success of the sim, and for that, english speaking people must understand the discussions on this forum.

So let's all make an effort here.
Martin poitras
STHS Beta Testers
Commissaire AHSQ, DG San Jose
http://www.ahsq.ca
http://www.goaliesarchive.com