V2 Out of Date Error

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Jeff_HFNHL
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

V2 Out of Date Error

Post by Jeff_HFNHL »

We've been using v2.2.4 due to the pro salary in farm setting and starting today neither the Sim or Client are working. We get the following error:

"You are running an out of date version of SimonT Hockey Simulator Client V2!"

I see reference to v1 needing to be upgraded but nothing about v2. Is this a known issue that will be fixed or are we being forced to upgrade to v2.2.7? The salary settings don't work for our league rules so it would cause a big problem.
MaximumHockeyLeague

Re: V2 Out of Date Error

Post by MaximumHockeyLeague »

Don't have a solution either, but I came here to post that I am getting this exact same error. The Sim has been working for me flawlessly all season for my league, however today - the first day of the new year, I am getting the same error.

"You are running an out of date version of SimonT Hockey Simulator Client V2!" And then it automatically closes and I can't do anything.

Any solution to this? If we are forced to upgrade, will any previous league settings be reset or can we just load our existing file?
Jeff_HFNHL

Post by Jeff_HFNHL »

You can upgrade to a new version of the Sim at any point and your league will load fine. Any potential issues come from new features or changes to existing features. In my league the one-way salary feature change in current versions doesn't work with our rules so I didn't upgrade. If I'm forced to now it will create a bit of a mess.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

You have to update to 2.2.7 or 2.2.6 to get the V2 working today.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
Jeff_HFNHL

Post by Jeff_HFNHL »

Thanks for the response but is there a particular reason that we're being forced to upgrade?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Piracy Reason.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français