Kramden23

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
RHLPresident
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Kramden23

Post by RHLPresident »

Great help and great work should always be noticed and I am writing this post to highlight the amazing help this person (Jon) has given me.

I am a noob.

Yes I acknowledge it, I know next to nothing in PHP, Javascript and other languages and the bare minimum when it comes to HTML and CSS.

I would LOVE to learn and have found some free online classes but a total lack of time have stopped me from progressing.

Unfortunately as many of you have noticed, it is a very individualistic approach that most people have on this website.

I used to believe that SimonT was the only person who could actually truly help me but Kramden23 has shown me otherwise.

Anywho, I just thought it was important for me to say it out loud. There are still people in this forum willing to help out noobs like me.

Don't give up and thank you Jon, Kramden23
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Kramden23

Post by SimonT »

:D
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
DG_ESHL
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Kramden23

Post by DG_ESHL »

J'aurais bien aimé rencontrer ce Kramden !