Website on Mobile Devices

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
JaykaShman
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Website on Mobile Devices

Post by JaykaShman »

I'm running V 3.3.4.4 and recently began using the Dynamic Website (php) option.

I've noticed that when viewed on "smaller devices" the ROSTERS and FINANCE pages (as examples) removes some sections from view.

I recall there used to be a setting to disable this "shrinking" on mobile which my GMs prefer, but I cannot find it now.

Is there a way to disable this?

Or can there be an option to choose what is displayed and what is not on small devices?

For our league we don't use MO so I'd opt out of seeing this to make some room for other options (Contract, Term etc).

Any feedback is welcome, thanks!
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Website on Mobile Devices

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

When you mean pages, do you mean the legagy Roster and Finance page or the new dynamic website page?

If you look at table, there is an option to edit that column are showed. But overall, small devices mean less pixel who mean less data visible.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
JaykaShman
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by JaykaShman »

It is the same issue under ProTeamRoster.html or ProTeamRoster.php where there are fewer columns visible.

Previously, I recall being able to "turn off" the column removal before outputting and I believe no change would be made on mobile (so users would have to scroll or turn landscape).
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

This option was removed from the STHS a couple of year ago from version 3 because it didn't apply to version 3 dynamic website pages.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français