SimonT - Lets Talk about Goalies?

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Dale Hunter
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

SimonT - Lets Talk about Goalies?

Post by Dale Hunter »

I have a few quick goalie questions.

1. Is there any kind of momentum game to game? I understand how moral works, but it there something else? Kind of a hot or cold hand to puts them on a streak? Or is every game done separately and not connected at all?

2. Is there some kind of in game fatigue for Goalies? I understand with skaters lower or higher Endurance will effect game play if the player is over played. Looking at the manual is say Endurance is used for "post-game fatigue formula"? Does it also have an in game effect?

3. In the manual is says "Puck Control - The higher the stat, better chance to intercept puck when puck is dumped." And when looking at the player ratings it seems to be listed as "Puck Handling". Is there something in the "Full Play-By-Play" that will represent when the "The higher the stat, better chance to intercept puck when puck is dumped" comes into play?

Like with CK you can see the Hits and when it causes a turnover. Is there something I can see with "Puck Handling"?

As always thanks for your time.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: SimonT - Lets Talk about Goalies?

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

1) The answer is morale!
2) That a simulation engine secret, sorry.
3) Some goaler are better to intercept "puck-dump" that other. For example, Carey Price was very good in that while other are less.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Dale Hunter
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: SimonT - Lets Talk about Goalies?

Post by Dale Hunter »

SimonT wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:09 pm Hi.

1) The answer is morale!
2) That a simulation engine secret, sorry.
3) Some goaler are better to intercept "puck-dump" that other. For example, Carey Price was very good in that while other are less.
Thanks for always taking the time to answer the best you can without giving me to much. I was surprised to see I have been asking these question since 2014.