Farm - simulations.....

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
MV75
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Farm - simulations.....

Post by MV75 »

Hello again!
I am not sure this is a bug but I thought it was worth talking about.

I did a simulation of one season. I had shootouts chosen this time..:)

Because of the "rule" that STHS do not check the farm lines are okej the farmteams played the last 51 of 52 games with only unknown players.

The funny part or what you called it.

Every game except the first for every team ended in 1-0 victory for one team after shooutouts.....how normal is that?

The winner of farm had 33 victories and all on SO.

I know many doesnt think farm mathers, but there are they who do, not just we crazy sweedes..:)

And yes, when you do a season you often not simulate more than one day per time but if it would happen the farm get crappy...

:)
- Rimouski Oceans -
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

I don't think it's a bug. I also noticed that if both farm teams lines were not set and every player was listed as unknown the games finished 1-0 after the shootout.

I also think Simon fixed the Shootouts so that they do not go 20 rounds or something like that becuase if he did not, in cases like this the Shootout probably will never end.

That is why it is important for GM's to do their farm lines as well as the pro ones.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Boost the Unknown Player Stat. Having two teams with players of 33 of stats is normal to have this result.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français