Recover after not saving?

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
legionnaire11
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Recover after not saving?

Post by legionnaire11 »

I'm going to lay out all of the details to my problem, hopefully someone has a fix but probably not. Thanks in advance!

My league simulates every other day.

Day 53 was on 2/10. File was saved, recovery file was created.

Day 54 was on 2/12. File was apparently not saved. No recovery file was created.

I swear that I saved the file, I always save twice after output. So sure that I never even bothered to check today when I went to sim day 55 and once the sim was done I realized it was day 54 again.

Anyone else dealt with this and successfully recovered from it?

I do have the client file if that helps any. Otherwise my only option is to forget that the original Day 54 was simulated and have "Redo" on that day, which the GM's are good with but obviously it would be the last option.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Recover after not saving?

Post by SimonT »

If I recover your file from your STHS Client, you'll lost your all your Record, Transaction, Referees. It's a lot of stuff from my point of view. I recomment that you redo your days.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français