New Fatigue option

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
rollollon
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

New Fatigue option

Post by rollollon »

The way I understand it a player comes back from fatigue is not 100% fit when he is thrown into action again on partial auto roster function.
If a gm is not able to upload a new tactic for a while for whatever reason and the player gets tired he will miss games. And he will be played again the following game although not 100% fit and then he will certainly miss the following game also.

Maybe there can be an option in the league settings that a player is not thrown back into the lineup unless he is (enter a number) % in condition.
Then maybe I would like the number to be say 98. I put in 98 and the player will not be put back into action with partial auto roster function until he is at least 98% in condition.
If a commissioner would like him to be played at 97 that is the number he will put in. Or 99 or maybe even 100% in condition to let him play.

I think this will prevent a bad snowball effect that leaves the player constantly tired if played too much.

I know some of you will say: Just change the tactic in how many minutes the player is played or change players from game to game.
Of course this is totally the correct way to go.
But the fact is all gms are not changing their tactics every week. And those teams get hurt by that.
Str_QNHL
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: New Fatigue option

Post by Str_QNHL »

But the fact is all gms are not changing their tactics every week. And those teams get hurt by that
thats the problem ...change the GM and find someone who takes car of the team.
http://qnhl.net
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Why does a GM that doesn't participate should have option to help him versus GM that do participated?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
rollollon
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by rollollon »

You are right Simon! You could look at it like a punishment for Gms who are not more active.
I will do as you say, find a couple of more manager "freaks" and then this is not a problem anymore.
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by ynohtna »

Emails from the sim would be great to wake those GMs up a bit! ;) It's just a game, we have other lives so it's easy to forget. Sometimes a little nudge is all that's needed
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

text message even better ;)
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by ynohtna »

Foo wrote:text message even better ;)
lol, sths future requirement, it's own cellular service :D
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.