Nothing is working

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
psycosis
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Nothing is working

Post by psycosis »

I am currently running version 1 of the simulator and I am trying to upload a new ratings file from the download tab on STHS website. However, the only file that works is LCHV but there are numerous players missing. We have been using the LCHV files for 4 years... I tried uploading the other files but they all give me an error message? What can I do to fix this problem? Should I just add all the missing players manually from the LCHV file or is there another file I can find?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Nothing is working

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

People are less and less doing rating for the version 1 of the STHS. The version 2 of the STHS was release almost 5 years ago and most people are using that one now.

You can actually format the other CSV file so that version 1 can open them. You can read this french topic for more information : http://sths.simont.info/Forum/viewtopic ... 11&t=11417
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
psycosis
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Nothing is working

Post by psycosis »

I would love to change to version 2 but I am a noob at this and don't feel comfortable changing my whole webportal..... I read on simhl website that I have to make sure my database is updated or I may get corrupted files.... that scares me what if I lose everything?

How do I export the .str into a .csv I think I will try doing that...