Weird Gitch - Off-Season vs Pre-Season

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
radapex
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Weird Gitch - Off-Season vs Pre-Season

Post by radapex »

Over the summer I set up my pro pre-season schedule and loaded it into STHS. I didn't do anything with the farm schedule. The game are being run and days being advanced properly, but when I look at the Simulate menu I get an option to "Start Pre-Season" and "Simulate" is disabled. I'm not concerned with the way things are running right now since our pre-season ends on Saturday, but I'll need to advance directly to the regular season somehow. Will "Cancel Pre-Season" work to skip the current/pending pre-season? If I run it, will it affect our pre-season next year?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Weird Gitch - Off-Season vs Pre-Season

Post by SimonT »

If you are currently seeing the option to "Start Pre-Season", it's because you didn't start the pre-season (Or the STHS doesn't think you start it). The "Cancel Pre-Season" command is for users who click the "pre-season" mode but find out 30 days into their regular season. In case of problem, the best command is "Reset League Off-Season".
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français