Language debate

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
PFHLteam
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Language debate

Post by PFHLteam »

Simon,

I know right now I am pretty sure you and your developers all speak french, so it is easy and better that you do in here. However, there will be a mass of English speakers coming I am sure of it, and when they do, I would just recommend that you consider having french questions asked in both languages if possible, as well as the solution/answer to them if possible, as many of us will find it slow to use the translator(as well as translation is poor), but also to save the time of answering the same complaint in English at a later date.

On another note, the screenshots look alright, but if you include ALL of the features you promise, you will be getting ALOT of business.
Being a Canucks fan isn't THAT bad....I mean, there's always the leafs right?
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

Just learn French pal :)
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

As said here,

http://sths.simont.info/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1240

If you need a traduction, just ask.. I can not force forum users to use English.

On another one, all the features that I said on the main page ( http://sths.simont.info/Features_En.php ) are already include in the STHS. And guest what, I didn't write of the features there, the list would has been way too long ;)
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
PFHLteam
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by PFHLteam »

Very productive reply foo. thanks for that.
Being a Canucks fan isn't THAT bad....I mean, there's always the leafs right?