3.0.8 - Wrong lines displayed

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
JimToupet
STHS Dynamic Website Contributor

3.0.8 - Wrong lines displayed

Post by JimToupet »

One of my DG complain that after every simulation the lines shown for is team is always the same and have nothing to do with is real lines.

Ex.:
Is game today (Kansas City) :
http://www.lhssf.com/STHS/LHSSF2016-PRE-60.html

Is line after the simulation :
http://www.lhssf.com/STHS/ProTeam.php?Lang=fr&Team=9

No transaction or any modification done in the STHS after the simulation.
JimToupet

Re: 3.0.8 - Wrong lines displayed

Post by JimToupet »

I have to add that after every game all players except 1 or 2 goes to pro scratch. He have to completly redo is roster and lines everytime.
august
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by august »

Have you check is roster for day 2-10? He may have a different roster.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

august wrote:Have you check is roster for day 2-10? He may have a different roster.
Totally! You are using 10 roster/linesup in row. It's normal that roster from day #2 are copy in days #1. If your GM didn't make is roster for day #2, he's roster and lines up might be mess up after simulation.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
JimToupet

Post by JimToupet »

If I don't set any lines for day 2 to 10 STHS should copy lines from day 1 in day 2 and so on, not ?

It looks like in some circumstance STHS think that lines are set for day 2 and don't copy day 1 in it.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

JimToupet wrote:If I don't set any lines for day 2 to 10 STHS should copy lines from day 1 in day 2 and so on, not ?

It looks like in some circumstance STHS think that lines are set for day 2 and don't copy day 1 in it.
If the lines for days #2 are empty (All blank), it should not copy it. You can find more information in the transaction log.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
JimToupet

Post by JimToupet »

SimonT wrote:
JimToupet wrote:If I don't set any lines for day 2 to 10 STHS should copy lines from day 1 in day 2 and so on, not ?

If the lines for days #2 are empty (All blank), it should not copy it. You can find more information in the transaction log.
We never had this kind of problem before this year. The workaround was, for those teams, to made autoroster and autoline and clicking copy all rosters/lines.

Does the process should not be like :
If roster/lines not set for day 2, copy day 1 in day 2 made day 2 day 1, day 3 day 2 and so on...
If roster/lines set for day 2, made day 2 day 1, day 3 day 2 and so on...
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Owen »

I've actually noticed this for about 12-18 months and I think it started after v2.2.9. I agree it's kind of weird that if the rosters are "mostly done," it will carry Day 2 over once Day 1 is played, but if rosters are really screwed up, it will just repeat the setup from Day 1 over and over.
Elite Hockey Experience

We're not just any league. We're competitive. We're dedicated. We're ELITE!
Our website can be viewed in English, en Français & auf Deutsch!
www.elitehockeysim.com