Lines ''Farm''

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
LNHQ_Commissaire
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Lines ''Farm''

Post by LNHQ_Commissaire »

Quand on fait nos lignes pour le farm et qu'on choisit ''Auto made line'' le simulateur met comme joueurs a certaines places des ''Unknown player''.

Est-ce qu'il faut les délete de la liste avant. Parce que dans notre liste de joueurs a gauche il a Unknown Player et Unknown Goalie.
Kostitsyn1489
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kostitsyn1489 »

C'est joueur là remplice les trous quand le farm a un manque de joueur tout simplement.
Nwha's young sensation!
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Not always the case, My teams has more than enough forwards & d-man on the farm and when i auto the lines sometimes the sim puts the Unknown Player in there somewhere.

I think i read on the forum that this is also in the coding to help prevent teams from just auto their lines all the time. Makes them do a little more work, At least that is what i think the reponse was in a different thread.
Crusader
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Crusader »

Icepilot wrote:Not always the case, My teams has more than enough forwards & d-man on the farm and when i auto the lines sometimes the sim puts the Unknown Player in there somewhere.

I think i read on the forum that this is also in the coding to help prevent teams from just auto their lines all the time. Makes them do a little more work, At least that is what i think the reponse was in a different thread.
I read on the forum Simon saying the Auto line in made to not be perfect. .. So the DG realy have to manage their stuff. If it would always make the perfect lines this what would be the fun of the SIM?
Eric Beaumier
L'Ile-Perrot / Montreal
LNHQ_Commissaire
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by LNHQ_Commissaire »

Poutant j'ai en masse de joueurs et il le fait quand meme.
MLavaty

Post by MLavaty »

I have a similar problem. One of my GMs keeps sending in his lines, and when I load then, it shows his farm lines the way he set them. Then after I simulate and output the games... his farm lines contained UNKNOWN PLAYER at every single position on every single line. I don't understand why it keeps putting unknown player into every position when his file has farm lines set in it.
Kostitsyn1489
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kostitsyn1489 »

So I misunderstand... Sorry but finally it's probably a bug. Send your league file to Simon and he'll answer you when he'll be back.
Nwha's young sensation!
Fredz
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Fredz »

Moi aussi

On dirait qui reconnait pas les farm player quand vient le temps de faire le 3 et 4e trio

Le auto lines va tous complété les 2-3 1ere ligne mais quand vient le temps de remplir les trous et qui a des joueurs remplacant il peux mettre des unknow :oops:
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

LNHQ_Commissaire : Les Unknows players sont nécessaire dans la simulatation farm.

Icepilot and Crusader: Correct, the farm Auto Line was done to be imperfect even if you had enough players.

MLavaty: When your pro lines contain multiple day and the day 2 is send to 1, the same thing happen to farm line. So your GM made is Day 2 for the Pro and but the farm, when Day 2 will become Day 1, the farm lines will be the day 2 for the farm but since they were not done, it's all unknowns players.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
MLavaty

Post by MLavaty »

Ok got it, thanks