Players Not Found (Prospect Creation)

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
UltimateCommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Players Not Found (Prospect Creation)

Post by UltimateCommish »

I create the player, and I have the proper name in the Prospects list (I've gone as far as deleting the prospect, readding the prospect and pasting the name from the name field from when I created the new player).

When I do this, I get Players Not Found, regardless of what process I follow.

Is there a setting or something I am missing?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Players Not Found (Prospect Creation)

Post by SimonT »

1) What Version?
2) What the player name?
3) You can always assign the player manually with the Unassigned Page.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Steve-O

Post by Steve-O »

create all the needed players in the edit players screen. Save league. exit sim. restart sim. then activate prospects. For some reason, you need to exit before the sim will accept them to be added from the prospect screen.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Steve-O wrote:create all the needed players in the edit players screen. Save league. exit sim. restart sim. then activate prospects. For some reason, you need to exit before the sim will accept them to be added from the prospect screen.
False.. It doesn't matter if your player is create before or after your prospect, as long as your player show in the Unassigned Page and your prospect has the same exact name (Case Sensitive), it will work.

P.S. Will become non case sensitive in 1.1.1
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Maddog

Post by Maddog »

SimonT wrote:
Steve-O wrote:create all the needed players in the edit players screen. Save league. exit sim. restart sim. then activate prospects. For some reason, you need to exit before the sim will accept them to be added from the prospect screen.
False.. It doesn't matter if your player is create before or after your prospect, as long as your player show in the Unassigned Page and your prospect has the same exact name (Case Sensitive), it will work.

P.S. Will become non case sensitive in 1.1.1
I experienced the same problem. I could not activate a prospect, even after making sure the names were identical in the .csv and unassigned list. I exited the program and then jumped back in. The prospect activation then worked.