Pros & Cons? (STHS Vs. FHL)

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: Pros & Cons? (STHS Vs. FHL)

Post by Kitsune »

SimonT wrote:
Kramden23 wrote:
SimonT wrote:This option was build in the later version so player with less durability get fatigue faster. A player with 100 durability can play more without losing condition that a player with 50 of durability.
But like I was saying earlier, I have yet to see a player with 100 Durability. So the feature is for all players then?
If a player does not have 100 DU, the options you enter are calculate for is %.

For example, if the option is to set to loss an condition of 1 after 20 minutes of play time for a player, a player with 50 DU would lost 1 in condition avec 10 minutes of play time (50/100*20). A player with 60 DU would lost 1 in condition after 12 play time (60/100*20)
So I'm assuming the goalie fatigue works the same, except replace minutes with shots faced?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Kitsune wrote:So I'm assuming the goalie fatigue works the same, except replace minutes with shots faced?
Exact.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

SimonT wrote:
If a player does not have 100 DU, the options you enter are calculate for is %.

For example, if the option is to set to loss an condition of 1 after 20 minutes of play time for a player, a player with 50 DU would lost 1 in condition avec 10 minutes of play time (50/100*20). A player with 60 DU would lost 1 in condition after 12 play time (60/100*20)
Is the goalie option based on 100 DU as well (as to use the same mathematical formula), or do they get CON points removed based on shots faced, regardless of their DU?
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Kramden23 wrote:Is the goalie option based on 100 DU as well (as to use the same mathematical formula), or do they get CON points removed based on shots faced, regardless of their DU?
Both.. The DU and Shots Face is in same formula.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français