Resetting to start a new league

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
DCHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Resetting to start a new league

Post by DCHL »

Hi,

Hope someone can help me out. I'm fairly new to STHS and i've been experimenting with the sim and it's outputs doing a variety of transactions and player moves, game and season simulations and now I'm getting set to start a league on line but I need to completely wipe out the old stats etc on the system so i'm left with nothing other than the rosters and structure I need to begin again.

I know there's a function to delete the history but I've tried that and although it gets rid of transaction history it didn't get rid of the place I was in the season I was playing (when I simmed again it picked up right where i left off). i deleted the files in the output too but that didn't seem to be a permanant solution either.

Any advice from those with experience starting a league?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Resetting to start a new league

Post by SimonT »

If I understand you correctly, you have to reset your league record. If yes, run the following command (Without the quote) from Bonus - Command menu : "Reset Team Record", "Reset Players Goalers Record" and "Reset Game Record"
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
danny p
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Resetting to start a new league

Post by danny p »

Mettons que cette question la tu dois ta faire poser souvent mon Simon.....lol

Danny Poirier
Prez de la GodHl
www.godhl07.com