RFA's And Offers

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
Violent Ed
The Crazy / Le Fou

RFA's And Offers

Post by Violent Ed »

I have looked around and have not come up with anything.

Here goes. This is my first season under STHS and was wondering why during the off-season my GM's can only make offers to their own RFA's and not other teams? They can make offers to UFA's but not RFA's. Is there a setting I have to adjust or something? Or is it just that they can't?

Any help here would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ed
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: RFA's And Offers

Post by SimonT »

Any players who is egal or over the RFA age would be able to received offer from any team. If the player is under the RFA age, it's stuck with is team.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
Violent Ed
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Violent Ed »

So how would I go about signing a RFA to another team? Or for that matter, we are unable to offer to RFA's other then our own?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

If by RFA, you means player under the RFA Age in your option, only their current team can sign them and the STHS Client allow that.

In the NHL, there is 3 major type of free agent. Players (Usually young) that need to resign with their own team (Under the RFA age in STHS), players that can sign with any teams with compensation (Between RFA and under UFA age in STHS) and unrestricted free agent (UFA age and over in STHS)
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français