V2-0.9.7.7 - Age Increases

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
myRPHA.com
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

V2-0.9.7.7 - Age Increases

Post by myRPHA.com »

Is the Mass Editon option the only way I can age my players after each season? The program uses real time calenders and birthdays to age players which would be fine if we played one season per 12 months. But we play a season in about 7 months so it is possible for a player to play 40 seasons under that format. This is why I tried the mass edition to age them at the end of each season.

In FHL, when I clicked "Start New Season", the program added 1 to age and removed 1 from contracts which was good. In STHS, the program removes the year from the contract automatically, but does not add the year to the age automatically as far as I can tell. Is there a setting I can use to add the age when I begin my offseason or is Mass Edition the only way to do it?
Stephen Clow
RPHA Administrator (Ret.)

http://www.myRPHA.ca
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: V2-0.9.7.7 - Age Increases

Post by SimonT »

There is 2 options : Mass Edition and the "Use Date Instead of Now For Age Calculation" option.

P.S. Use Date Instead of Now For Age Calculation - adjust the date listed here as the date to use for calculating player ages
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
myRPHA.com
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: V2-0.9.7.7 - Age Increases

Post by myRPHA.com »

Thanks for the quick reply Simon. Much appreciated!
Stephen Clow
RPHA Administrator (Ret.)

http://www.myRPHA.ca