ESHA Needs 1 GM

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
booellis13
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

ESHA Needs 1 GM

Post by booellis13 »

Hello everyone,

The Elite Simulation Hockey Association (ESHA) is looking for 1 GM to take over the Halifax Hitmen franchise. Yes, some of you may be turned away because this league has fantasy players and uses a manual rerate system. Don't let that deter you from joining the league as we are in season 5 and growing strong. We recently completed an expansion draft after season 4 and have an active GM base. Some of the best things about this league are that the players are not tied to actual NHL players. If a player does well in this league, he is rewarded with a good rerate. And, yes, I mentioned a manual rerate system. The rerate system is based on approximately 10,000 formulas in an Excel spreadsheet and takes into account seasonal performance along with age, potential, and many other factors.

The Halifax Hitmen franchise is in a rebuilding process and great for anyone looking to come in and put their stamp on a team. The team has been league run during season 5 therefore I can assure you the team is far from unfixable.

If you have interest in the league and/or the Halifax franchise, go to http://www.eshaonline.org to view the site. Also, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you very much,
Chris Ellis - ESHA Commissioner