BRHL Ratings for 2010-2011 Season

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

BRHL Ratings for 2010-2011 Season

Post by BRHL Hockey »

As promised in another thread. Here's a fresh one. New addy you can see ratings at is http://www.brhlhockey.com/Bryce/BRHL2-Unassigned.html *please note salaries listed may be BRHL2 salaries. The db file has NHL salaries and term listed for 99% of players, (even AHLers)*

Even with out insanely long downtime, ratings were done on time before the end of April and all suscribers had them in their inboxes. For any suscribers or potential suscribers. My email was down for 2 months, if I havent responded, please get back to me now.

A reminder for those not familiar with our work;

The BRHL Ratings package are a pay for ratings package, and have been released every year since 2001. Our ratings have been out before the end of April every season except one (which was 1st week of May). So they are prompt an accurate. Once a suscriber, suggested slider settings, as well as modifications are sent to you as well. This will be the third year we have included junior ratings databases (still to come).

We offer 3 different subscription offers
- 1 year subscription $30
- 2 year subscription - $50
- Lifetime subscription - $75 (at least 3 years or your money back should we cease to do them).

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] and I can get you an invoice, the file, and provide support ASAP.

A few highlights
- v2 ratings package
- v1 ratings package is available upon request
- URL links & positions all based on tsn.ca
- All players who played in at least 10 NHL or AHL games are created
- Coaches ratings & Referee ratings are not included in this version. They will be coming in future updates.
- Players like Langkow, Ivanans, Lombardi etc who missed most of the year due to injury are here with about 85% of their statistical attributes.
- PS (Penalty Shot) ratings are based on lifetime ratios. Players with less than 10 attempts (and goalies) are scaled down a bit.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Re: BRHL Ratings for 2010-2011 Season

Post by BRHL Hockey »

Link fixed. Shoudl show current ratings
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms
Bing
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: BRHL Ratings for 2010-2011 Season

Post by Bing »

I've noticed that the d-man scoring is the same as the Forwards scoring rating, am I wrong? is this normal for your ratings ?

And a small details, Cam fowler has 79 PS ?

Thanks, Bing ;)