Finance Suggestion

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
lbernier
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Finance Suggestion

Post by lbernier »

I see you have the payroll table included in the finances link in the sim, An Idea could be to make the payroll table separate from the fincances on its own output link so that if you have finances off, you can still still see the cap hit and that without having to go to the gm editor?

Basically I am saying can you make a separate page that displays the the payroll chart for all the teams so we dont need finances activated to see it

or

On the team rosters page under team info put Pro Salary and Farm salary and total so gms can see their cap hit on the website without having to go on the editor. I work with just a salary cap league, no finances and that it is a huge pain especially when I am not at home to check to see the cap hit of my team.

Need the finance information from the editor to be available somewhere else that you can upload to the website so people can see that stuff when they are not at home and dont have access to their gm editor.
mathineau

Re: Finance Suggestion

Post by mathineau »

lbernier wrote:On the team rosters page under team info put Pro Salary and Farm salary and total so gms can see their cap hit on the website without having to go on the editor. I work with just a salary cap league, no finances and that it is a huge pain especially when I am not at home to check to see the cap hit of my team.

Need the finance information from the editor to be available somewhere else that you can upload to the website so people can see that stuff when they are not at home and dont have access to their gm editor.
Take a look at the last version (1.1.2) of the SuperStats. I have added these informations after seeing your suggestion. Feel free to contact me with your comments/requests.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Since you have your features in the SuperStats, I'll assume you are happy. ;)
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

lbernier wrote:I see you have the payroll table included in the finances link in the sim, An Idea could be to make the payroll table separate from the fincances on its own output link so that if you have finances off, you can still still see the cap hit and that without having to go to the gm editor?

Basically I am saying can you make a separate page that displays the the payroll chart for all the teams so we dont need finances activated to see it
I completely agree with this. I even made the suggestion a looooong time ago.....

http://sths.simont.info/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5428

I would also like to bump part 1 of the following thread...

http://sths.simont.info/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8421
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!
lbernier

Post by lbernier »

I tried the superstats program and I can not even get it to work

here is the error I am getting:

----------------

Exception Type

System.NullReferenceException

Message-Source

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. -SFHL SuperStats

Stack Track

at SuperStats.TypeOutputXMLAbstractTeam.Coach()
at SuperStats.SuperStats.OutputProTeamRoster()

-----------------------------------

so dont know what I am doing wrong I followed the steps in the readme file by puting my league prefix in and routing it to my Output and CSVXML folder
lbernier

Post by lbernier »

it is working i guess but those two files have an error for some reason?
mathineau

Post by mathineau »

Feel free to contact me via PM or email. Just send me your XML files and I'll be able to check it quickly for you.