Output Issues in 3.0.1.1

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
ImSteveK
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Output Issues in 3.0.1.1

Post by ImSteveK »

Simon - I proactively upgraded from 2.2.7 - having a few issues with the new output style and data:

- several sets of data - leaders page, and some sections within individual leader page are not outputting any data, except for the headers.
- is there nay way to change the display, or at least the font size and borders? It's very frustrating to leave something that worked well, visually, and for editing in text/excel, to the complex new output pages. I saw elsewhere there's no way to go back to the basic text output of 2.2.7.. :(

Thanks for all of your hard work and such a great product, even though the output changes are giving me more gray hair!! :D
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Output Issues in 3.0.1.1

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Can you show me your website so I can check your leader and individual leader page?
You can change the display by editing the CSS files or adding a style code in the header option on that webpage. I just took a note in my TO DO List to write a section in the manual on how do this.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
hurdleman28
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by hurdleman28 »

I am having the same issue. The Leaders page, Top 5 Goalie, and the Goalie save% and goals against is not showing up. When I click on the Leaders page, it brings it up, but there are 0 players or data there.
ImSteveK

Post by ImSteveK »

Simon - I just had some different issues show up. I tried editing the css files to get rid of the ridiculous formats. Saved them, unchecked all of the boxes in the STHS options page, and at next output, most of the changes were undone!

Please help with this. Is there any way to go back to the old format. Very frustrating modifications to fix something that definitely was not broken.

Thanks
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

hurdleman28, you should me your website? Give me the URL please.
ImSteveK, if you don't want the CSS to be recreate at each output, please uncheck the "Output STHS Default CSS File". But please be aware that each new release of the STHS will contain new CSS Sheet Value required for the website.
-SimonT
hurdleman28
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by hurdleman28 »

SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

How did you create your Pro Schedule?
-SimonT
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

I have found the issue. When you edit your pro schedule, it's mess up the variable I used to calculate how much game a player need to have play before he appear in the leader. I have just fix the issue for 3.0.2. When 3.0.2 will be release, open the “Edit Pro Schedule” Windows from the menu and simply re-save your schedule.
-SimonT
ImSteveK

Post by ImSteveK »

SimonT wrote:Hi.

ImSteveK, if you don't want the CSS to be recreate at each output, please uncheck the "Output STHS Default CSS File". But please be aware that each new release of the STHS will contain new CSS Sheet Value required for the website.
Simon - thanks for the reply - I unchecked the box, but the STHSMain.css was still overwritten. My league css file was fine, and not overwritten. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Hi ImSteveK.

It's a bug in my code. I didn't apply the option on this part of the CSS. It'll fix in the next version.
-SimonT
ImSteveK

Post by ImSteveK »

ok. thanks.