Output format

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Output format

Post by shamrocks »

How can I change the format of the output? For example the Index where it has all the links on the left. How can I alter that or change the names of the headings, or even make it look more presentable when it comes to putting it on my website?
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

Or do I just create my own website (as before) and just link up the html files that are created automatically.
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

2. Also, with the DEMO version I am using, is there a way that I can keep my rosters the way they are so when I DO purchase the actually Simulator, I do not have to go back and do all the rosters again. The reason I ask is because I have all the rosters the way I want them (based on the league that I am running now) and I would like to avoid having to do them all over again after I purchase the Sim.
Thanks.
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
LCH
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by LCH »

You can modify the overall header and footer to all page or separetly by removing the use overall mark.
You can find that in the menu League then Option then Output #1 and #2.
But yes it is better to built a website
2. No its not possible to do that till you buy a licence. Sorry.
Stanley D.
STHS Beta Testers
Fondateur LCH
Admin Réseau-STHS-Network(En stand-by)
Str_QNHL
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Str_QNHL »

Or do I just create my own website (as before) and just link up the html files that are created automatically.
I would suggest you do your own page and link to the one that is outputed from the STHS

for your rosters , unfortunately you can not save your roster
what you can do is modify the players ratings in the CSV and save that
but you will have to assigned them to there respective teams manually when you buy the Sim
http://qnhl.net
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

but you will have to assigned them to there respective teams manually when you buy the Sim
That sucks, but thats all you can do I guess.
Thanks
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

1. I was wondering if there was a way to get a hyperlink set up so that when I click on TEAM 19 (on website) it will jump to TEAM 19's Roster (Team Roster OUTPUT), instead of just going to the TeamRoster.html, where I would have to scroll down to find TEAM 19.

Basically I would have a webpage with all team names shown. The user would click on a team name and it would go to TeamRoster.html, but also go to that specific Team, not just at the top.
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
Kostitsyn1489
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kostitsyn1489 »

It's already the case. If your in Standing and you click on Team 19 it goes on teamroster team 19. and it's the case for every hyperlink Future, finance, team scoring and the other.
Nwha's young sensation!
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

Kostitsyn1489 wrote:It's already the case. If your in Standing and you click on Team 19 it goes on teamroster team 19. and it's the case for every hyperlink Future, finance, team scoring and the other.
If I understand that if I am in Standing that it will take me to whichever team I click on, but if on my website, i have a webpage that has all 30 teams listed, what I would like it to do is that when I click on a team name it will go to the Teamroster.html and to the appropriate team. If I got it right, I would have to have the teams page be the standings, in order for that to work? There is no way I can create my own hyperlinks?
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

3. After say Season 1 is completed, and their are players with no contracts, how do I offer them a contract? Or do I just edit player and put in some numbers?
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
Kostitsyn1489
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kostitsyn1489 »

Sorry I wasn't undertsand correcly. I thought you was talking about STHS link

<A HREF=Leaguename-TeamRoster.html#Teamname>Teamname</A>

I'm not very good HTML but it'll work.
Nwha's young sensation!
pmougeot
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by pmougeot »

http://www.canadianhockeyleague.net/CHL ... stonBruins

Here is what Kostitsyn is saying. Type this as shown and you won't have any issues.

Pat
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

shamrocks wrote:3. After say Season 1 is completed, and their are players with no contracts, how do I offer them a contract? Or do I just edit player and put in some numbers?
I really suggest you look more deeply at the menu available in the simulator before posting your question.

Answer : League -- Off Season --- Manual Free Agents
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

SimonT wrote: I really suggest you look more deeply at the menu available in the simulator before posting your question.

Answer : League -- Off Season --- Manual Free Agents
I have tried to go through all menus to see what each does but with no English Manual to read up on it is hard to understand what each option does.
STHS Version 3.4.0.0