ENTRY DRAFT 2010 THE LIST/REPECHAGE 2010 LA LISTE

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
Jojo13
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

ENTRY DRAFT 2010 THE LIST/REPECHAGE 2010 LA LISTE

Post by Jojo13 »

Bonjour a tous,je voulais savoir si la liste du repêchage avec Taylor Hall et compagnie existait....?
Et dans la version 1 (un) à quoi sert dans la la section LEAGUE/FREE AGENT/AUTOMATIC Et comment sa fonctione?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English:
Hello to everyone,I just want to know if the list for the entry draft with Taylor Hall and compagnies exist or not...?
Ant in the VERSION 1 (one) what is the option SIGN AUTOMATIC in the free agents section? I want to know how did it work....?
Sorry for my english i'm not praticing very often.... :?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: ENTRY DRAFT 2010 THE LIST/REPECHAGE 2010 LA LISTE

Post by SimonT »

1) Non.
2) As-tu lu le manuel pour savoir à quoi sert la fonction LEAGUE/FREE AGENT/AUTOMATIC
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

The draft list for 2010 will only be available after the NHL draft is done.

If we make a list with all eligable players the sim won't take it as there are just too many names and the sim is limited to a certain number.
m_christopher
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by m_christopher »

Anyone know the exact number of prospects the sim can handle?

We're a normal league - 30 teams, 7 rounds of picks, so in the end there is 210-ish picks.

I'm currently building a complete list of all the draft eligible players based on the CSB final rankings, which is a list of 400 players.

Just want to know if the sim can handle 400 players in the file or do i need to slim it down?

Thanks.

I'd be more than happy to share the list when it's done
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Max 300.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français